Thursday, December 23, 2004

Fukanathan! Santa sent me an e-mail!


Love Letter from Santa, originally uploaded by kel_the_blogger.

Wah lao, a letter from Santa. I didn't know the fat tub of lard actually had time to reply to a kanina like me. But I'm wondering if he got the right Kelvin, because I don't fucking like dolls. But when asked what message I'd like to impart with our favorite gift connoisseur, this is what I had to say:

"How bout you suck my nuts?"

I'm waiting for his reply. Santa, I know you're reading this, I'm waiting for my Platinum Edition Barbie with Commando Outfits.

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a breast cancer bracelet site. It pretty much covers breast cancer bracelet related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

10/23/2005 05:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home