Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Messenger Trials

Rufina, you are a spectacular woman. Everything about you screams desire. You are the final word in lust. Your hair is the very definition of fabulous. And I'm lying, of course. Only Daniel has to suffer your company. For everyone else, there's blogging. A few people have asked me why it is that I've made it my personal crusade to expose Rufina for the nutjob that she is. Quite simply really. If she was the last woman on Earth, and yadda yadda you know the rest, I'd rather hump a stone than to seed the world with the spawn of countless spammers. I wasn't kidding when I said that Rufina, Lord of All That Is Annoying, is a thunderous spammer. Witness: 9/14/2005 4:41:34 PM *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* 9/14/2005 4:41:46 PM *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* 9/14/2005 6:40:25 PM *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* At this point I imagine her with her head on the floor, spinning like a mad top, all the while typing on her keyboard. 9/15/2005 8:24:01 PM omggg are you the EDITOR OF T3 MAGAZINE?!?!?!? SIGN MY BREASTS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I kid you not. She's one saucy spammer. 9/18/2005 6:58:12 PM *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* 9/18/2005 11:10:28 PM *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* And then, of course: rufie... definitely has fabulous hair! says: *kacau* rufie... definitely has fabulous hair! says: *kacau* rufie... definitely has fabulous hair! says: *poke* rufie... definitely has fabulous hair! says: *prod* rufie... definitely has fabulous hair! says: *pulls kelvins hair* " Kel says: magehai u really are a stupendous msn spammer man So, really, there's no real reason why I should ever be nice to Rufina. I'm sure she has fabulous hair, and I'm willing to bet that she goes for a Brazilian wax every other weekend, but honestly, no man should ever have to suffer the company of this mad, mad woman. If I were to offer you half of the earnings, would anyone help me tie her up and sell her to slavery in Thailand?
|

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a deer hunting equipment site. It
pretty much covers deer hunting equipment related stuff. Please visit it.

Rod

9/20/2005 11:30:00 AM  
Anonymous deer hunting supplies said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Kel, I was looking for texas turkey hunting related information and found your site. I have a texas turkey hunting site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

11/11/2005 01:15:00 AM  
Anonymous texas turkey hunting said...

Nice blog Kel. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for related information and found your site. I have a site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

11/22/2005 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous texas turkey hunting said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Kel. I was looking for deer hunting supplies related information and found your blog. I have a deer hunting supplies site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11/29/2005 09:20:00 AM  
Anonymous hunting said...

Hi Kel, very unique blog you have! I was looking for texas turkey hunting related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a texas turkey hunting site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please visit and enjoy!

12/05/2005 12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home