Sunday, September 18, 2005

Satan, I'm talking bout your daughter here

I'd like to tell you all today about a certain demon spawn I've come to know recently who goes by the name of Rufina. Rufina, pronounced 'roof-feel-nah', is rumoured to be the Latin word for Jialat, which is an ancient manuscript detailing the legend of the one true spawn of Satan. Rufina lives on today in the form of a female with bizarre hair and an explosive ability to spam on Messenger. She is the bane of my existence. I'd like to say that most of our conversations were pleasant, and we traded intellectual snippets which we both took home to reflect upon and smile. Unfortunately, that did not happen. In case you misread the first paragraph, she is the spawn of Satan. She is the embodiment of all that is annoying and deranged. Her use of Caps Lock is stunningly without warning, her command of English is spectacularly horrid, and she has now began to learn how to use Nudge on Messenger. Her powers of Annoying are only beginning to develop, and I fear that by the time she masters it all, I will have choked on my own spit in a desperate attempt to end my life. For those who wish to know more about this elusive creature, you can email me for a complete synopsis of the Messenger Trials between me and the demon spawn. If you dare, I will furnish you with the ID of this said abomination. *shudder*
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home