Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sigh

-Original post removed- Because it's no longer relevant, and the more I read it, I think it's in rather bad taste. Since there's a lack of words where my article used to be, I might as well entertain you (yes, you, my stupendous 40 odd daily readers) with a little educational snippet. Word of the day: Sigh a. To exhale audibly in a long deep breath, as in weariness or relief. b. To emit a similar sound: willows sighing in the wind. c. To feel longing or grief; yearn: sighing for their lost youth. Regardless, I still think Sia is a funny surname.
|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

9/14/2005 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Kenny Sia said...

Don't be crazy. I don't delete comments other than spams, blogwhoring or comments that might get me into trouble with the law. Where did you hear the rumour?

9/14/2005 07:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kenny Sia said...

Speaking of spam, you might wanna delete the spam comment above by anonymous. :)

9/14/2005 07:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home